December 21, 2018

Hot Water Opal Mildew (August #2)

A time that is for resting
Flirts asleep
In the slip through
Trying sniffs trying kisses
Am i awake enough
When i listen to
The full moon in pieces
On a meadows meat?

That worm from a distance
Pointing
Tell me about your petal purchase
Pickling me
In halfbites
Homesick to eat it on
Eat it in ice cream
In human
Finding a warm fictional kiss
Fondling chicken particles
After a dusty boot
And mountains drying to rock
Mountain knees, elbows
Mountain, tell me sweetly again
My uncle’s bully

Fertile soiling
Fertile woman
Fertile fetus
For spirit
Body in a world
Placing you so far inside a being
That you
Forget your body is just a world
But the warm being you and you as the warmth it is you?

You, as the world
You are holy as the world
Darkness enhances your moral luminance
That tempted wrath of wild creatures
A collection for the destiny
So much sky in my eyes
For that destiny


Woke up again in puddles of my dream
A moth’s wing on my toe
A moth’s wing on my thigh
They rest on me
On their way back home
Uncolorful and shaped like
A kindness
I can’t help but wonder if she loves me

Watched the leaves laugh
In the puddles of my dream
Lonely is a personhood
A caterpillar’s roundness
How do I bee another shape
In the summer when skin and sun slut into each other

Don’t hurt yourself straining little ant
Tug baby tugging caterpillars over the rocks
I decide not to stand on either side of sovereignties
Who left home and whose was entered?

Safety is beyond declaring it so
For world peace is elusive, outside of
The love that is a sacredness, a
Religious hypochondriac

Outside me was the ghost I was waiting for
Stepping close to catch me sleeping here
And the trees were glowing black like sky
In the morning, became the birds

Bumblebee singing in circles around me
Kissed kissed my hand twice
Hairy and soft
You can trust me, I want to tell you
That I would never hurt you, I want to tell you
You can tell your friends, we can tell the world
Should I reach out now to kiss the unbinding?

Everything is and wrong
The ants on the stone in the wildfire
Is on fire, is the wildfire, the ant knows the ant on the stone has a nose

It was so beautiful hello hello
Oh the larvae
Tugged to the nest by the ant to feed
Plump from each other
Plump with each other

The birds keep eating my trail
Woke up


Canned, sparkled my day is at the top of my toes
And the things move when I see them see them
Courting for the moves that stroke inside– me
Each doggy comes back for acknowledgement
Of course they are
So romantically
The only species who believes in true love of of of?

When I close my eyes it is easier to think
Of your soul
Is this maybe how a soul is most closely sensed?
Through dimensional non-sense?
The most beloved death scenes
Mostly overstimulate
What the night is for

The day I ran over my dog
And my dad ate all my shrooms
Couldn’t, I was afraid
To turn on my fruit
On the back of my words
– Horse fly!
Depends on if you want to soak in it
Small little girl
Like you
Can you do it or not
Too nice to the fly
She saved
About 60 acres
If it was about the math
The three squirrels are pests
Because the sign stated so

In an environment of wetland open resources
There is an inability for authorities
To monopolize or ration access
Resourcefully, dogs domesticated the human, bed bugs, ticks, and pests

Another word for domestication:
Barbarian 
Derived from Greek to describe any non-greek speakers
And in Chinese, raw and cooked
Were used to comprise 
Levels of which barbarians have entered the map
To exist most palatably
In pieces
On a meadows meat

Hot kind of day
When that branch of moss is still.
Unmoving this afternoon, usually you can see it blowing
A smell like mildew, mildew as a name, her name is mildew